“We provide users improved access to the high quality websites on the net.” — QualityList.org
QualityList was launched to let those already on the web that are considered a “High Quality Website” be listed in an organized directory, available to anyone worldwide. The directory serves two purposes:
-Promote high quality websites to new/potential users
-Help information providers and online businesses maintain a good reputation and exposure.
What is a high quality web site?
A high quality web site has the following characteristics
- It is possible to contact a real person associated with the website.
- Content is easy to read and free of spelling, grammatical and factual errors.
- Content is unique/valuable/engaging.
- Content is unbiased, reliable and trustworthy.
- The website is regularly updated.
- It is free from manipulative SEO tricks (hidden text, cloaking, doorway pages, etc.)
- It is free from viruses and malware.
- There’s a fair balance between providing value and marketing.
- There’s a fair balance between content and ads.
- The site that does not mainly promote affiliate products and mlm
- It is expected for a good web site to be socially accepted and recognized i.e. have Facebook followers, RSS subscribers etc.
Much Success To You!
Jamaal Branch, Founder (Author/Marine Corps Veteran) Read Bio
Chardon Nicholas, Web Developer (Avid Blogger/Web Designer) Read Bio