We will start you off on our referral system where you will receive 20% for every website you add to qualitylist.org directory. After you add 50 websites, that lets us know that you are serious about selling the Quality list brand and will be promoted to partner. As a partner on the 51st website you add, you will receive the 20% of the sale and residue income for that sale on a yearly basis. That means when the client pays us each year you will receive your 20% as a partner. This is a great opportunity to become financially set for life and this payment model was developed out of our love for people and business. If this sound like the right opportunity for you, just fill out the form below and we will contact you to start.
- Finding leads, nurturing responses, and developing relationships with potential customers
- Talking to prospective clients on the phone (typically virtual but can sometimes be in person)
- Proactively searching for new clients, and use innovative ways to close deals
About you: To be successful at this job you will need to:
- Understand that you represent the Qualitylist.org company and make a direct impact on the business
- Highly results-oriented
- No: Not phased by rejection if someone says “no thank you”
- Energetic: A positive attitude goes a long way
- Empathetic: You connect well with other people and understand the clients
- Entrepreneurial: You’re willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Assessing the quality of the websites you will be adding to Qualitylist.org (Ultimately it’s up to us to verify the websites, so please make sure of the qualify before you report them).
✔Is it possible to contact a real person associated with it?
✔Is it free from manipulative SEO tricks (hidden text, cloaking, doorway pages, etc.)?
✔Is it free from viruses and malware?
✔Is content trustworthy/reliable/unbiased?
✔Is it regularly updated?
✔Is content unique/valuable/engaging?
✔Is there a fair balance between providing value and marketing?
✔Is there a fair balance between content and ads?
✔Is a site that does not mainly promote affiliate products and mlm